Chinese New Year Celebration in MARINA ONE !
To celebrate the Chinese New Year period, we are organizing a CNY celebration in Marina One retail mall (located in the Central Business District), in Straits View.
This celebration is initiated by Marina One to drive up the festive atmosphere and do our part for Corporate Social Responsibility.
Marina One, an iconic project that bags multiple winning awards, is a mixed development that consists of offices, residential and commercial mall.
You may find more details below.
Dates: 25th - 29th January 2021 (Mon - Fri)
1st - 5th February 2021 (Mon - Fri)
Time: 11am - 3pm only
Venue: Marina One East Tower Retail Basement 2
Nearest MRT Station: Marina Bay and Downtown.
- $160 for 5 days for the Early Birds (take either 25 - 29 Jan or 1 - 5 Feb or both)
Original Rate is $250.
You may sell any Lifestyle items, Prepacked F&B snacks, or any Chinese New Year related stuffs.
Logistics Provided per Stall
- 1 kiosk that comes with a table (see photo below)
- 2 chairs
- 13amp powerpoint
You may leave your items there overnight in your kiosk.
Activities and Publicity
- National Library are taking over 1 shop unit, beside our event during that period, to promote online reading (scanning of QR codes and people get to read books on their mobile phone)
- 20% Discounts for Marina One users if they flash their MySphere App. (around 9k in database will be informed of our bazaar to encourage them to come). Vendors have to give 20% discount off their items if such shoppers flash the MySphere App.
- Redemption booths for lucky draws and prizes is near to our event.
- Marina One has a total population of 16k people.
- Social media blast
- Goodie bag contribution for the less fortunate (part of charity drive).
Corporate Social Responsibility
All vendors are required to contribute 50 pax of items in the goodie bag and this goodie bag will be given to the charity group of your suggested choice (we are still confirming the charity group, you may suggest). The contributed item can be anything (your own products or any snacks / blessings you wish to contribute). We do not restrict the items you wish to donate. We will consolidate the items on the first day of the event. Let us all do our little part for the community on the start of year 2021.
The event is expected to be well-received by all the office and residential people there.
Let me know if you have any questions. We can only accommodate 8 stalls per week only.
Register with us today!