This end September, Singapore will be holding it's yearly Grand Prix F1 Race! This is a major race that is very much watched and talked about. Yearly, there is a high influx of tourists coming to Singapore, especially in Orchard Road, as a result.
We are very excited to share that we will be working closely with Main Organizer Distilleri in the coming weeks. Distilleri will be organizing the whole of Grand Prix Season Singapore in the Orchard Road belt, while we will support them in the curation and Management of the Lifestyle Bazaar segment that will be held in Scape (Orchard Road)>
This is a major major event and there are many activations initiated and executed by the Organizer.
You may find more details below.
Lifestyle Bazaar Details
Dates: 23 September - 2 October 2022
Time: 4pm - 11pm (Weekdays)
Time: 11am - 11pm (Weekends)
Venue: Scape outdoor
- $560 only (for 10 days!) for the Early Birds
Original rent: $760 (10 days)
Logistics Provided per Stall
- Gazebo tentage
- 1 table
- 2 chairs
What's happening in town during that period?
Activation and activities:
- Orchard Walkway popup stores and displays
- Sass In The City (Fashion flash mob)
- FlushableFashion (Design Orchard)
- GPSS Lifestyle Bazaar in SCAPE (managed by T.Cartel)
- Kids Craft Workshops
- The Pit Shops
- The Circuit Club in SCAPE (GPSS Hospitality Lounge)
- Grand Prix Art Wall Competition in Youth Park
- Dance Collective GPSS Edition in Youth Park
- True Fitness Workouts in Youth Park
- Champ Medici Bored Ape in Youth Park
- New Balance Speed Lab in Youth Park
Please find the event highlights, images and photos below of this email.
Event targets tourists, families and F1 fanatics crowd. We expect the response to be good.
The bazaar is specially curated. Please do send us some product photos for approval.
Let me know if you have any questions. Let us all, together, light up Orchard Road with the Grand Prix spirits!
Hear from you soon!.