Time: 11am - 10pm
During the same period, the whole bazaar area will be stretched across the Singapore River (to Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay). There will be stalls inside Clarke Quay Central and outside the mall. Outdoor stalls will be visibly located out in the open outside of Clarke Quay Central, Read Bridge, Riverside Point, Open field beside Riverside Point, beside Liang Court, and all the bars and restaurants you can see.
The whole Clarke Quay will be buzzing with activities and we expect it to be filled with good crowd!
The Clarke Quay area comprises a rough traffic of 2 million people per month. And with the Singapore River Festival + LAH Bazaar, we expect an additional 20% increase in the traffic.
Advertising and Publicity
This event will be the most heavily marketed outdoor market in Singapore, mainly supported by the Singapore River One, with investment in the following marketing channels:
- In-Flight Channels targeted at Tourists
- MRT Station and MRT Train Stickers
- Radio Advertisements
- Newspaper Advertisements
- NTUC Plus! App (Every vendor has the opportunity to be listed on the app to reach out to - - NTUC Plus! 2.5 million database)
- News Coverage
- And more!
- On top LAH Bazaar, Singapore River will have highlight events across Boat Quay, Clarke --- Quay and Robertson Quay in this period. Look forward to:
- Street Parties
- Aerial LED kit performances
- LIVE Music performances
- LIVE Circus Acts
- Interactive Games
- Outdoor Movie Screening
- Lucky DrawsAnd as mentioned, the event falls within the Halloween period, when Singapore River comes alive with all the people dressed Hantu, zombies, mummies and Ghosts! So, please do play along during this fun occasion and dress in something scary or FUN for that weekends. 🙂
To reiterate the above human traffic numbers, Singapore River has a natural footfall of at least 2 million per month and the number is expected to grow by at least 20% during our Festival. With booth locations throughout high footfall locations, such as Clarke Quay Central, Clarke Quay, beside Fort Canning MRT station, you will definitely be seen and heard! Join us to also introduce the best of Singaporean enterprise to over 250,000 visiting tourists during this period!
Furthermore, we are keeping booth rental prices very competitive; on average our booth prices work out to less than $100 per day!
Do reply to this email so that I can send you the Vendors' kit that contains more information and visuals of the place and the Registration Form.