We are organizing another round of Put & Sell Sale in Havelock II this Chinese New Year period.
Like the previous time, Put & Sell Fair will be located in Havelock II Basement 1 atrium. Put & Sell is a concept that is different from a flea market as the vendor need not be present. They just need to display their items (for a period of 3 weeks in this case), and we have sales personnel to do the selling for you.
The target is to fill up the Basement atriums with wagons, target more than 60 of them and create a special one of a kind shopping experience not experienced before in Havelock II.
More event details below:
Dates: 14th Jan – 2nd Feb 2019 (3 weeks). We close on Sundays.
Time: 11am – 7pm
Venue: Havelock II Shopping Mall (2 Havelock Road, 059763)
Prime location: The mall is just 1 minute walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station.
$160 per wagon for 3 weeks + 10% GTO
Yes you got it! By paying $160, you can leave your items there for 3 full weeks.
There is a 10% GTO of sales taken by us. The remaining 90% will be transferred back to your account number within 2 weeks (or less) after the event ends.
Let me know how many wagons you would like to have by indicating in the Registration Form attached. Each wagon is 4ft by 2.5ft. You may put your extra items in the storage compartment below the wagon.
You just need to prepare your items and put them in the wagon with a price tag either tagged to every items or a general big sign price tag, we will have a professional retail personnel there to sell the items for you.
If you are selling apparel, you may use 2 of your own clothes rack instead of our wagon.
Important things to note:
1) All vendors are strongly encouraged to join us as we want to help you sell your items and to raise awareness of your online/physical shop..
2) This event is a perfect platform for your shoppers to come collect your items as the event is held in the CBD and directly opposite Clarke Quay MRT Station.
3) We will have someone there to sell for you and collect cash/nets proceeds. Your item sales will be updated to you at the end of the week. All shoppers can either pay by cash or Nets.
4) We will provide plastic bags. For branding purposes, if you wish to, you may request to use your paper bags provided by yourself.
5) All items will be covered after the end of the event everyday. We do not take responsibility for any losses or damages. Vendors are to provide their own cloth or canvass.
7) Wagon setup and teardown are to be done by vendors themselves. We only assist in selling them.
There is no product restrictions.
Wagons going out fast. Contact us to get a wagon today!