If you are thinking of joining the NTFGH Bazaar previously and have missed out on the dates, fret not as we have more dates upcoming every month.
Read on to find out more.
Dates: 16 – 17 August 2023 (Wed – Thurs, $160)
Dates: 13 – 14 September 2023 (Wed – Thurs, $160)
Dates: 18 – 19 October 2023 (Wed – Thurs, $220)
Dates: 7 – 9 November 2023 (Tue – Thurs, $300)
Dates: 13 – 14 December 2023 (Wed – Thurs, $220)
Time: 11am – 7pm
Address: Ng Teng Fong Hospital, 1 Jurong East Street 21, #02-32 open event space, Singapore 609606
(Beside Westgate, and near to Jurong East MRT Station)
Please note that health-related products are not allowed.
Also, F&B vendors have to be SFA certified.
NTFGH and JCH are the first hospitals in Singapore to be designed and built together from the ground up as an integrated healthcare development. They were envisioned to transform the way healthcare is provided to the community and designed to deliver patient-centred services in a seamless and integrated manner. They complement each other for better patient care, greater efficiency and convenience. The hospital planning process took into account how patient care, treatment and rehabilitation may continue seamlessly between the two hospitals.
NTFGH is twinned with JCH so that patients who no longer require acute care can recuperate in a setting better catered to their needs. They were designed to ensure patient-centred services are delivered in a seamless and integrated way. This flows from the design of the hospitals to the provision of medical care, as well as the connectivity to the community. Both hospitals are managed by one healthcare team to facilitate integration to all levels. Patients benefit from the co-management by doctors from both hospitals in addition to an integrated medical records and treatment plans. Running the two hospitals as one provides seamlessly coordinated care and processes for patients and their caregivers.
Per booth is $160 for 2 days in August and September.
Per booth is $220 for 2 days in October and December.
$300 for 3 days in November.
NO GTO. Vendors are to manage their own booths during this event.
Logistics provided per stall
– Space of 2m by 2m
– 1 table (4ft by 2ft)
– 1 chair
Extra Chair chargeable at $10 (3 days)
Stall Selection: None. Stalls will be assigned by the Organizer.
You may leave your items there overnight at your own risk.
– Stalls are not confirmed until payment is made. Any payment made is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Organizer.
– Strictly no refund after payment is made. Vendors may transfer stall to another person, but the Organizer must be informed and subjected to approval.
– Organizer has the right to reject any products that may not be suitable to be sold in the event.- Vendors must not sell any products not stated in this Registration.
– Assignment of stalls is based on first come first serve.
– No outside tables and chairs to be brought into the event venue.
– The Vendor shall be responsible to return the tables and chairs in its original state upon the completion of this lease agreement.
– All Cosmetic/ Skincare/ Nail/ Eye/ Perfume/ Bathe/ Perfume/ Hair products that come in contact with our skin must be produced in a factory approved by HSA.
– All food products must come from a factory or food shop approved by SFA.
– Vendor’s products must not infringe any Copyright Act, be it design/ logo/ brands of any major fashion’s/ sports’ Trademark & Licensed products.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute or liability arising from the sale of products by the Vendor.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages of products during or after event hours.
– The Organizer reserves the right to collect payment from the Vendor to recover any damages caused on the flooring, pushcart, tables or chairs, cost of damages to be determined by professional contractors.
– The Organizer reserves all rights to ban the vendor from booking in future in the event of any dispute.
– All vendors have to clear away any unwanted items or trash at their booth area before they tear down, at the end of the Event.
– The Organizer may at its sole discretion choose to waive some or all parts of this contract. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
By registering under T.Cartel, vendors have read, understood and agreed to observe the terms and conditions.