This December, we are back in Marina One again! Organizing an Xmas themed bazaar in level 1 open area in the West Wing.
In collaboration with Marina One, we are doing something special for the office crowd here, giving them options to shop in our bazaar for Xmas gifts for their colleagues, friends and families.
The location of the bazaar will be in prominent location, Marina One Level 1 outside West City Room (Near to Kazu).
It’s a 5 hours bazaar that focus on the lunch crowd and the tea break crowd.
Marina One, an iconic project that bags multiple winning awards, is a mixed development that consists of offices, residential and commercial mall.
You may find more details below.
Dates: 4th – 8th December 2023 (Mon – Fri)
Dates: 11th – 15th December 2023 (Mon – Fri)
Time: 12pm – 4pm only
Venue: Marina One, Level 1, Outside West City Room near Kazu (See photos below)
Nearest MRT Station: Marina Bay and newly opened Shenton Way MRT.
You may leave your items there overnight at your own risk. Please do cover with BLACK CLOTH.
The demographics of the shoppers consists of PMETs – people with strong buying power. The venue is located in high traffic area in the shop by the main walkway.
The event is expected to be well-received by all the office and residential people there.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Target: 30 stalls
First come first serve.
To join us for the Xmas bazaar, kindly fill in your details below AND send me some of your PRODUCT PHOTOS for approval.
4th – 8th Dec: $300 for 5 days for the Early Birds (Mon – Fri)
11th – 15th Dec: $300 for 5 days for the Early Birds (Mon – Fri)
Take all 10 days for $560.
Vendors can choose to take 4th – 8th December, 11th – 15th December or both.
Vendors to man their own booths.
Logistics Provided per Stall
– 1 table (4ft by 2ft with black skirting)
– 1 chair (with banquet styled seat cover)
Extra chair: $10 for 5 days
– Stalls are not confirmed until payment is made. Any payment made is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Organizer.
– Strictly no refund after payment is made. Vendors may transfer stall to another person, but the Organizer must be informed and subjected to approval.
– Organizer has the right to reject any products that may not be suitable to be sold in the event.- Vendors must not sell any products not stated in this Registration.
– Assignment of stalls is based on first come first serve.
– No outside tables and chairs to be brought into the event venue.
– The Vendor shall be responsible to return the tables and chairs in its original state upon the completion of this lease agreement.
– All Cosmetic/ Skincare/ Nail/ Eye/ Perfume/ Bathe/ Perfume/ Hair products that come in contact with our skin must be produced in a factory approved by HSA.
– All food products must come from a factory or food shop approved by SFA.
– Vendor’s products must not infringe any Copyright Act, be it design/ logo/ brands of any major fashion’s/ sports’ Trademark & Licensed products.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute or liability arising from the sale of products by the Vendor.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages of products during or after event hours.
– The Organizer reserves the right to collect payment from the Vendor to recover any damages caused on the flooring, pushcart, tables or chairs, cost of damages to be determined by professional contractors.
– The Organizer reserves all rights to ban the vendor from booking in future in the event of any dispute.
– All vendors have to clear away any unwanted items or trash at their booth area before they tear down, at the end of the Event.
– The Organizer may at its sole discretion choose to waive some or all parts of this contract. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
By registering under T.Cartel, vendors have read, understood and agreed to observe the terms and conditions.