Do you have products that targets the youngsters or the young working crowd? GR.ID mall is an interesting venue that you can consider joining. It has just been revamped and the neon and young vibes bring a whole new shopping experience to all the shoppers.
We will be holding 2 weeks bazaar in the mall’s level 1 indoor area.
You may find more details below.
Dates: 20th – 24th November 2023 (Monday – Friday)
Dates: 27th – 30th November 2023 (Monday – Thursday)
Time: 11am – 8pm
Venue: GR.ID Mall. Level 1. 1 Selegie Rd, Singapore 188306
Nearest MRT Station: Minutes walk from Dhoby Ghaut and Bencoolen MRT Stations.
The demographics of the shoppers consists of Students, youngsters and working crowd.
To join us for the Xmas bazaar in GR.ID, kindly fill in your details below AND send me some of your PRODUCT PHOTOS for approval.
About GR.ID Mall
Entertainment that’s more than just amusement and momentary delight, we bring you a space that shapes meaningful interactions
and compelling experiences, a space for you to build a new world where dreamers, playmakers and do-ers connect.
Here, we champion the freedom to retreat, recharge and reinvent according to your terms. Eat, learn or play, find expression,
empowerment, and entertainment – at GR.iD.
Makan Street – Whether a veggie-lover or meat-eater, we’ve got something for everyone. Choose your flavour and let your tastebuds do the rest.
Social Stairs – Clock your steps, chit some chat, and feel right at home. Our space is your space, take it to our social stairs to chill out!
Social Washroom – Big, bright and shared, meet new people at the social sink, wash your hands and make a friend!
Atrium Art Wall – Take in the colours of our giant Motherboard mural, on the wall above the atrium. Representing the diversity and creativity of different individuals coming together, this collaborative work of art tells the story of GR.iD.
Details Extracted from GR.ID website
20th – 24th November: $280 (5 days, Mon – Fri)
27th – 30th November: $250 (4 days, Mon – Thurs)
Weekdays crowd are better in this mall.
Vendors to man their own booths.
What’s Provided per Stall
– 1 table (3ft by 3ft, with Skirting)
– 1 chair
Extra Table $30 (5 days / 4 days)
Extra Chair: $10
Target: 20 stalls (Stalls Assigned by Organizer)
– Stalls are not confirmed until payment is made. Any payment made is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Organizer.
– Strictly no refund after payment is made. Vendors may transfer stall to another person, but the Organizer must be informed and subjected to approval.
– Organizer has the right to reject any products that may not be suitable to be sold in the event.- Vendors must not sell any products not stated in this Registration.
– Assignment of stalls is based on first come first serve.
– No outside tables and chairs to be brought into the event venue.
– The Vendor shall be responsible to return the tables and chairs in its original state upon the completion of this lease agreement.
– All Cosmetic/ Skincare/ Nail/ Eye/ Perfume/ Bathe/ Perfume/ Hair products that come in contact with our skin must be produced in a factory approved by HSA.
– All food products must come from a factory or food shop approved by SFA.
– Vendor’s products must not infringe any Copyright Act, be it design/ logo/ brands of any major fashion’s/ sports’ Trademark & Licensed products.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute or liability arising from the sale of products by the Vendor.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages of products during or after event hours.
– The Organizer reserves the right to collect payment from the Vendor to recover any damages caused on the flooring, pushcart, tables or chairs, cost of damages to be determined by professional contractors.
– The Organizer reserves all rights to ban the vendor from booking in future in the event of any dispute.
– All vendors have to clear away any unwanted items or trash at their booth area before they tear down, at the end of the Event.
– The Organizer may at its sole discretion choose to waive some or all parts of this contract. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
By registering under T.Cartel, vendors have read, understood and agreed to observe the terms and conditions.