The big festivals are coming, Christmas and Chinese New Year, and what better place to setup a stall other than strong buying power CBDs in the Raffles area!
We will be taking up 8 weeks (Mon – Fri) in the Raffles Xchange. Vendors may choose to take any of the weeks or longer.
If you are selling products that target the Office or CBD crowd, this is one bazaar you won’t want to miss out on.
You may find more details below.
Dates: 27th November – 1st December 2023 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
4th December – 8th December 2023 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
11th December – 15th December 2023 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
18th December – 22nd December 2023 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
Dates: 15th January – 19th January 2024 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
22nd January – 26th January 2024 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
29th January – 2nd February 2024 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
5th February – 9th February 2024 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
Time: 11am – 8pm
Venue: Raffles Xchange (Raffles Place MRT)
THE SPACE TAKEN IS SHOWN IN THE RED BOX ON THE FLOORPLAN. We are taking D1, D2, D3 and D4.
The bazaar is located in the Xchange atrium in the photos as shown. This location has very good office crowd during lunch time. Buying power is strong.
Each location can only hold 8 stalls a week. Do sign up with us FAST!
Let me know if you have any questions. Hear from you soon!
1) Pushcart Rental: $1,000 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
Dimensions 1.7m by 0.9m (Front facing as shown in floorplan in GREEN LINE, Stall D1, D2, D3 or D4)
2) Table Rental: $850 (Mon – Fri, 5 days)
Table 1.2m by 0.6m (Side facing as shown in floorplan in RED LINE, Stall D1, D2, D3 or D4)
Vendors to man your own stall.
Logistics Provided per Stall
– Choose 1 pushcart ($1,000) or 1 table ($850)
– 1 Chair
– Powerpoint (Shared)
Sale of products subjected to Management’s approval. You may share a pushcart with a friend.
You may leave your items there overnight (covered by a cloth/canvass sheet) at your own risk.
– Stalls are not confirmed until payment is made. Any payment made is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Organizer.
– Strictly no refund after payment is made. Vendors may transfer stall to another person, but the Organizer must be informed and subjected to approval.
– Organizer has the right to reject any products that may not be suitable to be sold in the event.- Vendors must not sell any products not stated in this Registration.
– Assignment of stalls is based on first come first serve.
– No outside tables and chairs to be brought into the event venue.
– The Vendor shall be responsible to return the tables and chairs in its original state upon the completion of this lease agreement.
– All Cosmetic/ Skincare/ Nail/ Eye/ Perfume/ Bathe/ Perfume/ Hair products that come in contact with our skin must be produced in a factory approved by HSA.
– All food products must come from a factory or food shop approved by SFA.
– Vendor’s products must not infringe any Copyright Act, be it design/ logo/ brands of any major fashion’s/ sports’ Trademark & Licensed products.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute or liability arising from the sale of products by the Vendor.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages of products during or after event hours.
– The Organizer reserves the right to collect payment from the Vendor to recover any damages caused on the flooring, pushcart, tables or chairs, cost of damages to be determined by professional contractors.
– The Organizer reserves all rights to ban the vendor from booking in future in the event of any dispute.
– All vendors have to clear away any unwanted items or trash at their booth area before they tear down, at the end of the Event.
– The Organizer may at its sole discretion choose to waive some or all parts of this contract. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
By registering under T.Cartel, vendors have read, understood and agreed to observe the terms and conditions.