This December, in collaboration with Guoco Management, we are organizing an Xmas Bazaar in Guoco midtown’s Midtown Square. An open area (under shelter) in prime location of Guoco Midtown.
Looking for vendors selling crafts, gifts, snacks and anything suitable for Christmas targeting the office crowd there.
This is a 6 days long bazaar and vendors have 2 weeks to choose from.
You may find more details below.
Dates: 11th – 16th December 2023 (Mon – Sat)
Dates: 18th – 23rd December 2023 (Mon – Sat)
Time: 11am – 8pm
Venue: Guoco Midtown – Midtown Square
128 Beach Rd, Singapore 189773
Nearest MRT Station: Bugis.
The demographics of the shoppers consists of PMETs – people with strong buying power. The venue is located in high traffic area in the shop by the main walkway.
The event is expected to be well-received by all the office and residential people there.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Target: 20 stalls
First come first serve.
To join us for the Xmas bazaar, kindly fill in your details below AND send me some of your PRODUCT PHOTOS for approval.
11th – 16th Dec: $300 for 6 days for the Early Birds (Mon – Sat)
18th – 23rd Dec: $300 for 6 days for the Early Birds (Mon – Sat)
Take all 12 days for $580.
Vendors can choose to take 11th – 16th or 18th – 23rd December or both.
Vendors to man their own booths.
Logistics Provided per Stall
– 1 table (4ft by 2ft with black skirting)
– 1 chair (with banquet styled seat cover)
Extra Table: $30 for 6 days
Extra Chair: $10 for 6 days
You may leave your items there overnight at your own risk. Please do cover with BLACK CLOTH. Only Black.
– Stalls are not confirmed until payment is made. Any payment made is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Organizer.
– Strictly no refund after payment is made. Vendors may transfer stall to another person, but the Organizer must be informed and subjected to approval.
– Organizer has the right to reject any products that may not be suitable to be sold in the event.- Vendors must not sell any products not stated in this Registration.
– Assignment of stalls is based on first come first serve.
– No outside tables and chairs to be brought into the event venue.
– The Vendor shall be responsible to return the tables and chairs in its original state upon the completion of this lease agreement.
– All Cosmetic/ Skincare/ Nail/ Eye/ Perfume/ Bathe/ Perfume/ Hair products that come in contact with our skin must be produced in a factory approved by HSA.
– All food products must come from a factory or food shop approved by SFA.
– Vendor’s products must not infringe any Copyright Act, be it design/ logo/ brands of any major fashion’s/ sports’ Trademark & Licensed products.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute or liability arising from the sale of products by the Vendor.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages of products during or after event hours.
– The Organizer reserves the right to collect payment from the Vendor to recover any damages caused on the flooring, pushcart, tables or chairs, cost of damages to be determined by professional contractors.
– The Organizer reserves all rights to ban the vendor from booking in future in the event of any dispute.
– All vendors have to clear away any unwanted items or trash at their booth area before they tear down, at the end of the Event.
– The Organizer may at its sole discretion choose to waive some or all parts of this contract. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
By registering under T.Cartel, vendors have read, understood and agreed to observe the terms and conditions.