We are holding an Xmas Bazaar in Guoco Tower this year’s November & December. The bazaar will target the office crowd working there and residents living nearby. Christmas being an important festive in Singapore, we definitely do not want to miss out selling interesting gifts to the people here for their gift exchange.
Every gift which is given, even though is be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.
Read on to find out more.
Dates: 20 – 25 November 2023 (Monday – Saturday), 6 days
18 – 23 December 2023 (Monday – Saturday), 6 days
Time: 11am – 8pm (operating hours)
Venue: Guoco Tower Urban Park Level 1
Address: 1 Wallich St, Singapore 078881
(Above Tanjong Pagar MRT Station)
Exact location of the bazaar:
On level 1 outdoor, under shelter.
Surrounding shops: Japan Rail Cafe, Dusk x Dawn, Wagatomo, Syohachi Yakiniku and walking distances to office tower.
– We’ll help to promote vendors’ brands and products on our social media (Facebook and Instagram).
– The mall will also support on their marketing channels.
You may leave your items there overnight (covered by a cloth/canvass sheet) at your own risk.
Able to accommodate limited number of stalls only.
See you folks. Selling fast. Register today!
About Guoco Tower
Rising directly above Tanjong Pagar MRT station, Guoco Tower is an ambitious vertical city that comprises a dynamic mix of commercial, residential, retail, hotel and urban park components. A new global icon set to position Tanjong Pagar as the CBD’s premier business and lifestyle district.
Information extracted from Guoco Tower website.
Per booth is $450 for 6 days (Mon – Sat) Xmas peak rate
NO GTO. Vendor to man their own stall
Logistics provided per stall
– 1 table (table with skirting, dimension 3ft by 3ft)
– 1 chair
Additional Table: $30
Additional Chair: $10
Stall Selection: $30. Choose your own stall by paying $30. First come first serve.
– Stalls are not confirmed until payment is made. Any payment made is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Organizer.
– Strictly no refund after payment is made. Vendors may transfer stall to another person, but the Organizer must be informed and subjected to approval.
– Organizer has the right to reject any products that may not be suitable to be sold in the event.- Vendors must not sell any products not stated in this Registration.
– Assignment of stalls is based on first come first serve.
– No outside tables and chairs to be brought into the event venue.
– The Vendor shall be responsible to return the tables and chairs in its original state upon the completion of this lease agreement.
– All Cosmetic/ Skincare/ Nail/ Eye/ Perfume/ Bathe/ Perfume/ Hair products that come in contact with our skin must be produced in a factory approved by HSA.
– All food products must come from a factory or food shop approved by SFA.
– Vendor’s products must not infringe any Copyright Act, be it design/ logo/ brands of any major fashion’s/ sports’ Trademark & Licensed products.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute or liability arising from the sale of products by the Vendor.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages of products during or after event hours.
– The Organizer reserves the right to collect payment from the Vendor to recover any damages caused on the flooring, pushcart, tables or chairs, cost of damages to be determined by professional contractors.
– The Organizer reserves all rights to ban the vendor from booking in future in the event of any dispute.
– All vendors have to clear away any unwanted items or trash at their booth area before they tear down, at the end of the Event.
– The Organizer may at its sole discretion choose to waive some or all parts of this contract. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
By registering under T.Cartel, vendors have read, understood and agreed to observe the terms and conditions.