Come join us in the last week of the year 2023 in i12 Katong Mall. After a successful event last month, we are back here again in the same venue, same vibe but a different date: 26 – 31 December 2023.
The last week of the year are usually a week of holiday and joy for most people as we transit from Xmas festive mood to welcoming a new year. We expect the buying power to still be strong.
Special collaboration and initiative by i12 Katong Mall for this bazaar.
You may find more details below.
Dates: 26 – 31 December 2023 (Tue – Sun, 6 days)
Time: 11am – 9pm
Venue: i12 Katong Main Atrium (Level 1)
Address: 112 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428802
You may leave your items there overnight at your own risk. Please do cover with black cloth only.
The demographics of the shoppers consists of PMETs – people with strong buying power. The venue is located in high traffic area in the main atrium.
The event is expected to be well-received by all the office and residential people there.
The last time we were here last month, all our stalls were filled. First come first serve.
– $650 for 6 days for the Early Birds.
Original Rent: $700
Logistics Provided per Stall
– Space of 2m by 1.5m
– 1 table (3ft by 3ft with black skirting)
– 1 chair
Extra Table: $30 for 6 days
Extra Chair: $10 for 6 days
Stall Selection: Additional $30.
– Stalls are not confirmed until payment is made. Any payment made is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Organizer.
– Strictly no refund after payment is made. Vendors may transfer stall to another person, but the Organizer must be informed and subjected to approval.
– Organizer has the right to reject any products that may not be suitable to be sold in the event.- Vendors must not sell any products not stated in this Registration.
– Assignment of stalls is based on first come first serve.
– No outside tables and chairs to be brought into the event venue.
– The Vendor shall be responsible to return the tables and chairs in its original state upon the completion of this lease agreement.
– All Cosmetic/ Skincare/ Nail/ Eye/ Perfume/ Bathe/ Perfume/ Hair products that come in contact with our skin must be produced in a factory approved by HSA.
– All food products must come from a factory or food shop approved by SFA.
– Vendor’s products must not infringe any Copyright Act, be it design/ logo/ brands of any major fashion’s/ sports’ Trademark & Licensed products.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any dispute or liability arising from the sale of products by the Vendor.
– The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages of products during or after event hours.
– The Organizer reserves the right to collect payment from the Vendor to recover any damages caused on the flooring, pushcart, tables or chairs, cost of damages to be determined by professional contractors.
– The Organizer reserves all rights to ban the vendor from booking in future in the event of any dispute.
– All vendors have to clear away any unwanted items or trash at their booth area before they tear down, at the end of the Event.
– The Organizer may at its sole discretion choose to waive some or all parts of this contract. The Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
By registering under T.Cartel, vendors have read, understood and agreed to observe the terms and conditions.