We are glad to share that we have managed to secure a bigger unit in Anchorpoint! A bigger unit will usually mean we can house more brands, do more activities (such as allowing our vendors to conduct workshops FOC, several meet and greets and more), and this usually translate to having a bigger impact of our presence in the Queenstown area.
Our next unit at #01-32/33 has plenty of its own virtue. Besides a lower rent, the bigger space allows us to amass more vendors (we target 50 brands) to create a livelier retail space to attract shoppers. There is also an escalator that leads up from level B1 right in front of the unit, which makes the shop hardly possible to miss coming up (B1 houses Cold Storage, Shi Li Fang, Sakuraya, Koufu, and many other specialty shops to list a few). The unit is also right next to Cotton-on, as well as a side door which shoppers use for convenient access to the mall.
Anchorpoint is known for its diverse retail mix, offering a comprehensive shopping experience all under one roof, a go-to destination for leisure activities. It features categories in fashion, accessories, beauty, fitness, houseware, sports, electronics, entertainment and more. This means access to an audience that actively seeks various products, what better way to enter this market than a pop-up store! The mall also places strong emphasis in creating a vibrant and inclusive community atmosphere through pop-up events, workshops and festive celebrations. It is known to provide shoppers with access to a wide range of branded products at discounted prices, making it a popular destination for bargain hunters.
To those who are unaware, here at POPPIN, you leave your products with us on a consignment basis and we help to sell your products for you! We understand that manpower and time constraints are considerable challenges for vendors, that’s why POPPIN is here!
POPPIN @ Anchorpoint Shopping Centre
Dates: 14 August – 30 October 2023
Opening hours: 11am – 9pm
Location: 370 Alexandra Rd, Singapore 159953, unit #01-32/33
POPPIN @ Anchorpoint has secured a 2,120 sq ft store at unit #01-32/33, where we will be adopting a Marketplace and Lifestyle concept for the shop.
You can expect good traffic flow from the diverse demographics who visits Anchorpoint for their daily shopping, meals and leisure. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to put your brand/ products out there for customers to see and buy!
Rental Rate: $330 a month + 12% GTO (Early Bird Rate)
Minimum commit 2 months. Start any time.
GTO: 12%. Sales of 12% will be taken, and we will transfer you back your 88% of the sales each month.
One time Admin fee: $50
A furniture that is about 1.2m by 0.6m in dimensions (or 0.72 sqm)
Vendors can choose to bring their own table / shelf OR rent from us a table/shelf/rack at $30 a month only.
Responsibility of Our Vendors
All vendors are to set up on their own. We will take over to do the selling during the tenancy period. Both the Organizer and the mall will not be responsible for any losses or damages to the items.
To attract a crowd to Poppin @ Anchorpoint, increase your chances of selling your products and help increase brand awareness, Poppin has an exciting marketing plan!
Details of our marketing plan:
– Dedicated Instagram and Facebook Post for every vendor (of your entrepreneurial journey and brand).
– Posting frequent Instagram/Facebook stories on vendors’ products.
– Live Streaming.
– Local celebrities and influencers collaborations to promote Poppin @ Anchorpoint and vendors’ products.
– Dedicated workshop space for vendors & Poppin will purchase some slots from vendors’ workshops to give away to shoppers.
– FOC display area (located at our cashier counter) for vendors’ products, thereby facilitating upselling of your products.
Benefits of Joining us at POPPIN
– Increase brand awareness, increase sales.
– Free up your manpower and leave the selling to us. Though we encourage vendors to be there if they want to push sales.
– Collection point or showcase products to your followers in a physical shop
– Associate your brand with shopping malls (important to let your followers know you are actively participating in something offline as much as online)
– Workshop spaces if you are a craft master or wish to conduct classes for your followers.
Limited to 50 brands only! With half of them already signed up.
Sign up with us as soon as you can! Limited stalls left!