POPPIN @ Plaza Singapura is looking for new blood, to add to some of our existing group of vendors who are already there, to join us!
The pop-up will be extending by another 3 more months to target several festives, Great Singapore Sale and the June holidays.
Read on to find out more about the new details.
T.Cartel hopes that you can join us in the season of giving & sharing as our vendor in Plaza Singapura (PS), the well-known one-stop urban mall for families and young adults, located in the heart of Orchard Road.
T.Pops renamed to POPPIN is a consignment based concept whereby vendors can rent a space from us for a fixed period of 3 months, and we will do the selling of the products for you. Vendors may choose to be there if they wish to (or not).
Let’s take this season to create intricate, personalized gifts for our shoppers! Accessories and tokens that they wear or keep close to their hearts, or simply home essentials that makes home sweet(er) home.We hope vendors can bring out the fashionistas in them – time to dress up and head out! Something everyone looks forward to. Caps, sports wear, beach wear, cute family and twinning apparels.
How about unique office essentials, mini decors, which they can place on their desk once back at work? Don’t forget supplements, healthy snacks, beauty products and stay healthy and beautiful too.
How about our little ones? Pamper them with fun toys and collectibles from all over the world or giving them snacks they crave!
The theme for this is Lifestyle and most products goes…
[In collaboration between Capitaland and T.Cartel]. Read on to find out more.
POPPING Happening Now in Plaza Singapura
More than 100 brands under one roof in a space area of 4,000 sqft. You setup, we sell for you! This concept works best for busy entrepreneurs, like you, hustling with other important errant everyday. There is a flexibility for vendors who choose to be, or not to be, there.
The $480 rental + 10% GTO component per month (AFTER DISCOUNT)
(Original rate $588 if you sign up now)
One time fee – $50 admin fee.
Each vendor is allowed to bring 1 furniture per booth.
– Vendors may choose to bring a table (long table 1.2m by 0.6m or smaller)
– A shelf for display (lesser than 1m by 0.6m).
– To bring a clothes rack if selling apparels.
No deposits needed. Vendors will need to pay 3 months upfront rental.
Tenancy period is 3 months. (now – 7 May 2023)
Timing of shop opening hours: 11am – 9pm (open daily)
Admission: Open to all
Note: Compulsory to commit 3 months at least.
The Organizer reserves the right to serve with a 1 month pre-termination notice.
Handover date / Setup Date
Vendors have to setup their own furniture and display their own products. We will give everyone ample time to do the setup.
Note: Vendors may also choose to rent from us table, shelves or clothes rack. The rates are at the bottom of this email.
Responsibility of our vendors
All vendors are to setup at the start and dismantle after the lease. We will take over to do the selling during the 3 months. Should vendors wish to top up stock, they can do so any time between 11am – 9pm any day. Vendors are advised to neither the Mall nor the Organizer will take responsibility for any losses or damages to the products although utmost due care will be taken by us at all times.
About the unit:
Shop unit number #03-90/91 (new wing)
Our bazaar space is located with neighbours such as Bangkok Jam, Southaven, Arteastiq Bistro, Coco Ichibanya, Cajun on Wheels, Best Denki, etc.
POPPIN is pleased to have taken up a unit that has an escalator that links Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station directly up to the unit. There is also a restaurant Bizen located right inside the unit itself.
ADDRESS: 68 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238839, PLAZA SINGAPURA.
The mall is located directly above Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station.
You may find out from us the photos, floorplan, size and rental rates in the images.
The unit is well fitted with flooring, lights, powerpoint.
About Plaza Singapura
Plaza Sg, located in town and along Orchard Road belt, is a 9 storey retail mall with 2 office towers with 330 tenants and 822 carparks. The shopper’s traffic is around 3 million per month (average in 2019).
– Consists of students, young adults and families
– 70% aged between 17 to 44 years old
– 60% are female and PMEBs
– More than 50% have a combined household income of over $7k
Furniture and Setup
All vendors are to bring their own good looking furniture (clothes rack if you are selling clothes), and a shelve or table if you are selling non-apparel products. Please seek approval for your fixture.
If you are renting from us, the rates are as follows:
– Long table ($30 per month)
– Clothes rack ($20 per month)
– Shelves ($40 per month)
We encourage vendors to bring their own furniture.
Advertising and Why you should join
– Proposed a little “Retro” section with 90s arcade games, snacks and toys
– Online Sale reservation
– Monthly special clearance sale for vendors who wish to participate in.
– Live sales via live streaming
– Game show organized in collaboration with vendors and celebrities on certain Saturdays.
– Weekly shoppers’ voting on favourite brand / product.
– Special collaboration with Plaza Singapura in running contests / posting on their IG and FB.
– Freebies such as balloons and bags given out to kids and parents.
– Vendors’ promotional items included in our leaflets to be handed out to shoppers.
– Lucky draws and attractive prizes.
– Plaza Singapura social media
– Tag our vendor’s brand and Plaza Singapura to our social media and generate snowballing effect of online marketing for a bigger outreach.
– Facebook and Instagram marketing with sponsored ads on all our media.
– New Celebrities engagement
– Complimentary extra space for select vendor’s products to be featured in our shop and other prominent locations.
– Wall mural and Signages placed around Plaza Singapura.
– Retro zone, arcade games, snacks and toys
– Workshop spaces for the Craftors to conduct classes.
– Cosy photo spot for people to take photo and upload on instagram
– Bargain bins for Grab bags of recyclable / upcycle items.
Sales and Updates
– We will generate a sales report and update vendors (as and when, just contact us to check).
– Sales proceeds, less off GTO, will be credited to vendor’s bank account one week after sales report is sent. Please ensure the bank account details providing to us are correct.
Benefits of Joining us at POPPIN
– Increase brand awareness, increase sales.
– Free up your manpower, leave the selling to us. Though we encourage vendors to be there if they want to push sales.
– Collection point or showcase products to your followers
– Associate your brand to having a pop-up in a major mall (important to let your followers know you are actively participating in something offline as much as online)
Sign up with us as soon as you can! Many existing vendors are renewing their leases
Don’t miss out! Sign up now and enjoy the savings!