POPPIN @ Scotts Square
We are glad to share that we’ll be in Scotts Square, from now till 31st October 2022, with the POPPIN concept (where vendors will just need to put their items, and we’ll do the sale for you). We have this Marketplace-without-vendors concept currently held in Plaza Singapura with great success. Many vendors have seen the benefit in good sales, and increased in their online presence.
The 5,000 sqft shop is posh, spacious and we aim to have 80 brands in it.
From past experience organizing something there, Scotts Square has a shopper profile with strong buying power and 1 in 2 shoppers who walked in are the buying crowd.
The mall is located along the Orchard Road belt, convenient for all shoppers who wish to come by to support their local brands or to pick up their items in POPPIN.
T.Cartel would like to bring the concept of POPPIN to Scotts Square due to the demographics of the place, supportive mall management and good buying crowd. For all the vendors who love eggs related food, the popular F&B store EggSlut has opened a shop there too! With long queue seen daily. Scotts Square is also positioned as an up-market mall with many high end brands of products and services there.
In POPPIN, vendors may choose to be, or not to be, there after displaying out the products. We’ll have a central cashier for sale collection. Thus free up vendors’ precious time to focus on their daily hustle or to catch up with their friends and relatives.
We have the following retail operation that vendors might want to take note of:
– Put and Sell inside shop #02-10/11/12/13 (big unit), leave the selling to us.
– A small shop beside Level 2 escalator will require vendor to be manning their own stall.
POPPIN Happening in SCOTTS SQUARE
More than 80 brands will be placed together to present the spirit of local online businesses to the shoppers here. You setup, we sell for you! This concept works best for busy entrepreneurs, like you, hustling with other important errant everyday. There is a flexibility for vendors who choose to be, or not to be, there.
Rental Rates (Put and Sell in unit #02-10/11/12/13, we sell for you)
$290 + 9% GTO only per stall (3 months commitment)
One time fee – $30 admin fee.
– Vendors may choose to bring a table or shelves for display if selling smaller non-clothes product or to use the existing fixtures.
– To bring a clothes rack if selling apparels.
Space of approximately 1.2m by 0.6m provided (0.72 sqm)
Rental of Shelf / Table
Use our existing fixed shelf or table at $30 top-up only. Vendors cannot choose the shelf. It’ll be assigned by us.
Or you may save this $30 and bring your own table / shelf.
Tenancy period is 3 months at least.
Timing of shop opening hours: 12pm – 9pm (open daily)
Admission: Open to all
Handover date / Setup Date
Any time now.. We will give everyone ample time to do the setup.
Responsibility of our vendors
All vendors are to setup at the start and dismantle after the lease period. We will take over to do the selling during the tenancy period. There is a storage room which vendors can use to store their goods.
About the unit:
Shop unit number #02-10/11/12/13 (5,000 sqft unit) is a very big unit that has flat floorings, well fitted with lights and shelves/tables for use.
The doors can all be opened to have a very wide shop entrance to welcome the shoppers.
ADDRESS: 6 Scotts Rd, Singapore 228209
The mall is located near to Orchard MRT Station.
You may find the photos and rental rates in the images below of this email.
About Scotts Square
Scotts Square, a boutique luxury mall, is located between the Grand Hyatt and Marriott hotels in Singapore’s premier shopping district, Orchard Road. Adorned by four impressive sculptures crafted by world-renowned artists and a well curated mix of fashion labels, specialty services and dining selections. An exciting shopping experience awaits with brands such as Anglomania by Vivienne Westwood, Christian Louboutin, OCD, and delectable dining options at EggSlut, Paradise Teochew and Wild Honey.
Sculptures by world-renowned artists – Three Indeterminate Lines by Bernar Venet, Working Model for Sheep Piece by Henry Moore and Victoria & Albert Museum Chandelier by Dale Chihuly – adorn the wide pedestrian promenade and triple-volume entrance to welcome you to our shopping podium.
With this impressive collection of artworks, Scotts Square is the first development to be awarded the Urban Redevelopment Authority Art Initiative Scheme. This scheme was introduced to promote public art in Singapore and shape the country to a world-class city with integrated urban art.
Information extracted from Scotts Square website
Advertising and Why you should join
– Scotts Square on-site publicity support.
– Mall’s social media support.
– T.Cartel Facebook and Instagram marketing with sponsored ads on all our media.
– Tag our brands and Scotts Square to our social media and generate snowballing effect of online marketing for a bigger outreach.
– Constant tagging and resharing of brand’s posts and IG stories
– Workshop spaces (Craftors are most welcome to join us)
– Contests, games, lucky draw…
– Influencers and Celebrity support.
– Live sales via live streaming
– Complimentary extra space for select vendor’s products to be featured in our shop and other prominent locations.
Benefits of Joining us at POPPIN
– Increase brand awareness, increase sales.
– Free up your manpower, leave the selling to us. Though we encourage vendors to be there if they want to push sales.
– Collection point or showcase products to your followers
– Associate your brand to having a pop-up in a major mall (important to let your followers know you are actively participating in something offline as much as online)
In total, we can put no more than 80 vendors in the unit.
Sign up with us as soon as you can! Many vendors have experienced record sales.
Don’t miss out!