In celebration of big festives and special day such Hari Raya Puasa and Mothers’ Day, we are organizing a Put and Sell event in ESR BizPark over 16 days, catching 3 weekends and Labour Day holiday. Overall, expecting good crowd and strong buying power throughout the period. Read on to find out more about what is it about.
You Put, We Sell. We will be organizing a Put & Sell style sales event in ESR BizPark for a period from 1st – 16th May 2021
The Put & Sell model is simple, vendors will just need to setup (on their own) and leave their products with us. We will sell the items for you and at the end of the period, vendors will come back and collect their items. The sales will be tabulated informed you within 2 weeks after the event ends.
Each vendor will be assigned with a Wagon Number. And it’s the duty of the vendor to tag pricing on every product or to indicate the pricing on a general Pricing Board.
Put & Sell Details
Date: 1st – 16th May 2021 (16 days)
Time: 11am – 7pm
Location: ESR BizPark, formerly Viva Business Park (750 Chai Chee Rd, #01-30, Singapore 469000)
Rental: $198 + 5% GTO for 16 days (Early Bird Discount)
(Breaking down to only $12.37 per day only!)
Meaning of GTO: Eg. you make $100, we take $5 sales commission and return you $95.
New: We are running a friend recommendation campaign. Recommend a friend to take up a wagon with us and enjoy 10% discount for the both of you!
Every Booth comes with the following logistical items:
– 1 x wagon (4ft by 2.5ft). Picture of the wagon as shown below.
– 1 x table (4ft by 2.5ft)
For vendors who are selling clothes, you may bring your own clothes rack. We allow each stall to bring 2 racks to replace the use of 1 wagon.
All vendors may leave their items overnight there, and covered with a canvass at their own risk (closing done by us). Though ESR BIzPark has security guards on patrol regularly, CCTV are also in operation, but we bear no responsibility for damages or losses.
– Facebook and Instagram
– Standees Advertisement all around ESR BizPark
– ESR BizPark EDM support
– ESR BizPark social media
The demographics are are a good mix of office crowd on weekdays and families + children crowd on the weekdays evening and weekends. The crowd flow are good during weekday lunch and dinner time, and strongest on weekends and public holidays.
There are also free shutter bus services (see details below).
– Harvey Norman
– Berries World of Learning School – ??? (located also in block 750) is famous for it’s mandarin teaching lessons. The school is packed with students for each lessons, and parents can be seen loitering around while waiting for their kids to end class.
– Happy Fish Swim School (recently taking up new units in block 750) is a school that teaches kids water confidence and conducts swimming lessons.
– Aston the western food restaurant
– Burger King, MindChamps, Popeye’s and many others…
– For every $50 spent and get a free old school snack of choice.
– Recommend a friend and both of you gets 10% discount off! Vendors who have already signed up and made payment can still enjoy this discount if he/she recommends a friend subsequently.
Benefits of a Put & Sell
– Brand and product exposure. We will print your company name and social media handles on the wagon hang-up.
– Vendors don’t have to be physically there. Hence free up manpower resources to do other things (you can be there to sell your own if you wish to).
– Hassle-free event. Leave the selling to our sales people.
– Collection point for your customers, staying in the East, to come collect the item.
In total, we can put approximately 40 wagons. The wagons are expected to be rented out FAST, kindly fill up the details below to join..
Booth allocation is assigned by the Organizer. Vendors who sign up early will be given priority for the better and more prominent locations.
Kindly contact us to join!