Singapore’s first ever EXOTIC mall concept, in Pavilion Square (Address: 345, Geylang Road, 389366), is here!
Think of 5 sensory, think of exotic, think of Pavilion Square.
Introducing the new way-to-go mall located strategically in Geylang (minutes drive away from CBD and town area)
If you are looking to rent a shop that is affordable in the range of $1 psf, and wish to be part of this exciting project of ours, we welcome you in!
[Special Collaboration with Media Partner Channel 7 and the Landlords of Pavilion Square]
Read on if you wish to find out more about this temporary lease.
About the Tenancy
We have shops for rent! Total of 40 units.
Tenancy period is 3 months. Option to extend monthly.
Rent period: Mid November 2021 onwards.
We will run campaigns and official launch in December. All vendors have to be on board by November.
Fit-ups of the shop
All the shops are in good condition and will come with lights, powerpoint.
No nailing, drilling or any renovations to be done to the shop.
Location: Level 1 & Basement 1
Message us to find out more.
The rates are HEAVILY Discounted! Currently there are units available for rent. We aim to fill them up as soon as we can.
To reward the first 20 vendors to sign up, we are giving a further $68 discount if you could share with us a short writeup of your awesome products and how nicely done up will your shop expected to be. We are happy to sweeten the deal for the fast movers.
In a nutshell, what Exotic means in this mall are:
Selling products that are loud, standout, exciting and creative. It can also be about decorations, and how your shop will be fitted up to portray the fun and bold image the mall is driving it’s direction towards to.
The shop front can act as a:
– Collection / show case point
– Retail sales and Storage Space
Need more basic advertising support?
Here is a list of marketing platforms you will be supported with:
– Regular social media (Facebook/Instagram) adverts, giveaways campaigns to increase vendors’ brand exposure and sales.
– Potential media exposure through multiple media support.
– As this is going to be Singapore’s first ever Exotic Mall, our Media Partners will be pitching the idea to the main press and you and your brand will be a part of this exciting new concept!
– Free Facebook Live Streaming emcee to promote the mall and your brand regularly. By taking a shop, we will help your business to go on live streaming seamlessly!
– Online marketplace (more details to be shared at a later date).
Seasonal Activities / Programmes to look out for:
– Workshop spaces for craftors, exhibitions or speakers
– Celebrities / Live Streamers to do live auctions to advertise for vendors
– Sales events and Campaigns
– Feel free to suggest, we want to bring out the UNIQUE features of your products!
Temporary shop lease is high in demand among my contacts, and we are looking forward to very good response the moment this email is sent out (like now).
Be the first 20 vendors to sign up with us successfully to get your discounts! The mall is not fully operational yet, but we expect to fill up all the units eventually.
We believe every online brands still need an offline presence in the form of a shop. This shop is here for your taking, at a rental not seen anywhere before! Don’t miss this opportunity as such good deals don’t come very often.
More about Pavilion Square
The new mall, Pavilion Square, is an interesting mall for its strategic location due to the fact that rental in Geylang is more attractive than its counterparts in Core Central Region and the CBD area. Situated in the heart of Geylang’s most vibrant location and access to the city major highways, there are plenty of famous dining options. Moreover, the mall also offers the people a range of facilities for them to relax and indulge in jacuzzi, gym, swimming pool and more. Pavilion Square is also located near to Singapore Badminton Hall, Kallang Squash and Tennis Court, Kallang Water Sports Centre and Singapore Sports Council.
Pavilion Square – Accessibility
The Mall is located close to Aljunied MRT station (about 700m away), and travels through the East West line and 900m away from the Circle Line. There are plenty of bus stops within the vicinity too.
Amenities near Pavilion Square
– Sims Vista Food Centre, Kallang Fresh Market and Food Centre, Old Airport Road Food Centre, Macpherson School, Geylang Methodist School, Canossa Convent School etc. There are also New Town Clinic, The Clinic Group, Healthwise Medical Clinic & Surgery etc. NTUC Fairprice, Cold Storage supermarkets and Leisure Park.