Singapore’s Largest Indoor Flea Market is here again!
More details about the event below.
Join the Biggest, be the Greatest! Join The Mega Flea Market 14
The theme for this round is – In The Name Of Fun
As you may know, a flea market is not limited to transaction of goods and cash between merchants and customers. It can also be a place where people just spend time there involved in fun activities and knowing people.
Event Dates: 21st & 22nd July 2018 (Sat & Sun)
Event Timing: 12pm – 10pm
Venue: Suntec Convention Hall 404
Mega Flea 14’s Activities & Event Specials
1) CELEBRITIES / BLOGGERS engagement! One of them is famous DJ Jean Danker from Class 95FM who will be there to sell some stuffs too!
2) Instagram Worthy Food & Beverage Stalls + Dining Area
– Place to chill and fill your stomach
3) Old School Snacks and Games Corner
– Where you can find all the snacks in the 80s and 90s
4) Carnival Games such as Bouncing Castle, Children Bike Racing, Hit-the-cans, Throw-the-ring, Bow-and-arrow, Shoot-the-brick, and more…
5) Board games
1) Roaming Emcees to promote our vendors’ products and entrepreneurial journey
2) Free balloons distributions to kids
3) Best dressed vendor/shopper and best decorated booths will receive a trophy from us!
4) This is not all, we are talking to a few supporting partners for more activities.
The Perks for our Vendors
– 1 Free Lucky Dip and win yourself some real attractive prizes. We have cash as one of the prizes 😉
– Free product advertising on all our Facebook pages. Vendors’ Product Discount Items will also appear at the entrance of the event hall. This helps in directing shoppers to your stall.
– Redeem snack at our designated food kiosk.
– To encourage consumerism, shoppers who spend $30 in a single receipt will be entitled to 1 lucky draw chance. And $100 in total for the whole event will be entitled to 1 free lucky spin. This is a tested and proven model that encourages spending and aid our vendors in getting record sales.
– 1 x Toto Quickpick (say NO to gambling, but in the name of Fun, you can see this as a lucky draw sponsor by our Singapore Pools)
– This is not all, we will add more items in the coming weeks.
[Vendors may come participate in the above activities during your stall setup]
The Mega Flea Market 14 will be decorated with Balloon decorations, fairies lights, arches and more.
All the above will be done in The Name of Fun, nothing else matters…
For the same dates, we also have a large scale Sports and Fitness Exhibition (organized by SPH) in Hall 405 – 406! Wedding Fair in Hall 403/402, Travel Fair in Level 3 Concourse. There is also the regular City Harvest Church Services held at the whole of level 6. We are expecting very good crowd to come to our flea market with directional signage placed prominently in all levels around the Convention Centre to direct the traffic. There are also warehouse sales and seminar related events held at the meeting rooms in level 3.
We expect excellent traffic in our event.
Concurrent Events (in summary):
1) Sports & Fitness Exhibition (Hall 405 – 406) Formally known as Health and You event
2) The Mega Flea Market 14 (Hall 404)
3) Wedding Fair (Hall 402/403)
4) City Harvest Church Services (Whole of level 6)
5) Travel Fair (Level 3 Concourse)
6) Warehouse sales and more! (Level 3)
Rental – $330 nett for 2 days
Each stall is given:
– A raw space of 2.5m by 1.5m (you may put up to 3 or 4 tables)
– 1 table (3ft by 3ft, no skirting)
– 2 chairs
– Red carpet
We are renting out the following:
– Additional table = $20 (all 2 days)
– Additional chair = $10 (all 2 days)
– Electrical powerpoint = $77
[This price is definitely a bargain considering the big space given]
PRODUCT RESTRICTION: NO Sports and health related items because of the conflict of interest with the other exhibitions also held in Suntec Convention.
Feel free to check with me if you are unsure if your products are under this category.
We accept vendors selling both 1st and 2nd hand items. But do note that vendors selling 2nd hand items must indicate them as 2nd hand at your stall itself.
Choose your own stall location by paying additional $30 (Any stall). [OPTIONAL!]
Front row stall (eg. A01, B01, C01, D01 etc) is going at additional $60 (instead of $30).
Check out the floorplan and choose your ideal location today! The better location often goes out fast.
For vendors who decide not to go for the Stall Selection, their stalls will be randomly located by our Randomizer system and you will be informed of your stall location 1 week before the event.
Updated floorplan (for Stall Selection) attached. Do NOTE stalls in red are taken (by Stall Selection vendors). Other colours mean they are available (no difference to colour type). Red = Taken. Other colour = Available.
During the event, all Vendors are to collect their own cash. There is NO GTO, NO central cashier involved.
We will be having a NETS terminal, at our Information Counter, for shoppers who did not have cash on hand but wish to make NETS payment. The amount will be reimbursed to the vendor after 2 weeks. There is a 3% transaction fee for such a transaction.
More information about the event and photos of past Mega Flea Markets can be found in the photos below.
Publicity for The Mega Flea Market 14
The focus of the event is on advertising as most of the resources are used to ensure good human traffic throughout the 2 days.
? Newspapers [2 million readership] [Mass advert on The Straits Times, The New Paper, Today, Lianhe Wanbao, Lianhe Zaobao, Berita Harian etc]
? Local radio [700,000 listeners]
? Bloggers to blog! (They are invited to come down to our event as well)
? Facebook Paid Ads [1 million viewership]
? Instagram Paid Ads
? Forums and other web advertising
? T.Cartel’s Website (www.tcartel.sg) and Suntec Singapore’s website
? Flyer distribution of 20,000 flyers by our Flyer Models (before event in various University, Polytechnics and in Suntec Shopping Mall)
? Email blast [to 30,000 subscribers]
? Announcements on LED screen around Suntec Convention Centre
? Pull-up banners placed around Suntec on events day (25 big banners in total)
Expected Turnout: 30,000 shoppers
Why you must join:
? Very high human traffic flow (throughout the 2 days)
? Good location (central part of Singapore)
? Possible breakthrough sales record (experienced by countless vendors)
? Big stall space (2.5m by 1.5m)
? Because it’s Suntec Convention 😉
Come join us as a vendor on a busy weekend in Suntec!
Stalls are expected to go out fast daily.
To register, kindly email us your email address for us to send you the sign up form.