We are organizing a super cool event together with Twist Media on Youths Celebrate Sustainability in Gardens by the bay!
It’s also the Garden’s 5th birthday! The event also takes this chance to celebrate it’s big day.
Read on if you are a food./ beverage vendor. This event is strictly looking for F&B vendors only.
Date: 19th and 20th May 2017 (Fri & Sat)
Time: 2pm – 8pm
Venue: Gardens By The Bay
Required items: 6 – 10 food carts
Estimated number of participants: 1000 on 19th May and 1500 on 20th May
The area will be open for public access so members of the public will be allowed to purchase from your stalls
We are looking for vendors who can sell prepacked food. Eg of prepacked food are popcorn, muah chee, kacang puteh, churros, ice cream, ice tea, bottled drinks, ice popsicle, pastries, cookies, hotdog buns, nuggets, etc…
Strictly NO cooking there.
Feel free to suggest what food you want to sell.
Each vendor can choose 2 types of food that only you can sell exclusively.
Rental per stall: $360 (2 days) for FOOD stall
$550 (2 days) for the DRINK stall (1 drink stall only)
– Gazebo tentages (with fans and lights. Each gazebo shared by 2 vendors)
– 2 tables (3ft by 3ft with skirting each)
– 2 chairs
During the 2 days, there will also be other activities there.
– Come and meet your favourite YouTubers from Night Owl Cinematics! Join Sylvia and Joanna as they share some of their favourite trends, tips on their fashion styles and how upcycling has influenced their wardrobe and business. (NOW this is a HUGE crowd puller)
– MOE and International Schools are encouraged to form a group and choreograph a 5-min dance performance of any genre to the theme “Where Wonder Blooms”. Don’t miss this showcase at Supertree Grove!
– An ongoing open mic collaboration series between Timbre Music and OverHear, this special OverHeard Sessions edition will showcase four young, upcoming bands taking their first steps towards performing live before an audience of their peers. Handpicked through an open call, catch these Singapore music stars of the next generation at Gardens by the Bay!
– Race to Sustainability! is back! Embark on an adventure with your friends and family as you work together to solve puzzles and complete various quests that will help you appreciate the importance of conserving energy and living sustainably.
Discovering new things about the environment has never been this fun!
– Have fun and pick up a skill at the hands-on workshops!
– Activities booths
– Gardens by the Bay and Levi’s are in search of the most creative spins in town. Show them your best efforts and stand a chance to win attractive prizes!
– Don’t miss out on the finals of the Denim Design Competition as the youth designers compete with each other to create their eco-friendly pieces onsite. Watch the freshly completed works transform into runway hits as the showcase ends on a high note to the groove of ShiGGa Shay.
– Come and witness the urban dancers showcase their skills in this exhilarating and adrenaline pumping performance from the streets with styles like popping, waacking, b-boying and locking!
Link to the event on Gardens By The Bay website: http://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg/en/whats-on/calendar-of-events/youths-celebrate-sustainability.html
Don’t miss this chance to promote your products to locals youths, families and tourists! To join, kindly contact us for the registration form.
This is an event all food vendors cannot miss! See you there.